Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Self Portrait and Portraits

Environmental Potraits:
I like this photo because it shows how lonely the little girl is and i love how the background is set up.
I like this photo because it shows how the little boy is taking care of the baby and i think that is really sweet.



Casusal potraits:
I like this photo because this young man has perfect teeth and a perfect smile. He is also cute.
I like this photo because they look like a happy family and i the kids are so adorable.



Formal Portrait:
I like this photo because I like the way she posed and I like her dress.

I like this photo because the little kids look so adorable.



Photography Self Portrait:
I like this photo because I love watermelon and this photo is really unique.
 I love this photo because it shows how another beautiful child will be born into this world.




I will shoot myself and people in classes acting crazy and goofy. What I mean by acting crazy and goofy is people who are laughing in class and people who are off task. my shots will be succesful because I will take shots from angles and very interesting shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment